Search This Blog

April 2, 2010

My Outdoor Studio

Today is Good Friday, and the first day of my week-long vacation.  It's raining, it's cooooold and it's windy and that is sort of sad for me because it means that Vacation Day #1 is a bit of a write-off in terms of being able to make any beads.  I can usually work through some rain, because I work underneath a deck and that keeps me pretty dry, but wind is a huge irritation, and no one likes being cold.

I live in a small apartment, so I can't torch inside.  My outdoor setup looks like this:


Most days, it works really well.  Even though I live in Canada, I've been able to do a fair bit of work outside this winter because the weather has been really mild.

Today, however, is a bit of a disappointment.  I really hope that this unfortunate weather doesn't continue all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment